Yeah! I know that sounds a bit dangerous, but I promise it's not. Today I've thought about a lot of stuff. Really weird nonsense stuff. Like ordinary foods that most everyone loves...except me! I'm sure you're all wondering what kind of freak I am, so here's my list.
1. Spaghetti--I don't know why I hate it. I love pizza and I like lasagna so what do I have against spaghetti? I have no idea but it's gross!
2. Root Beer--I vaguely remember taking medicine as a child that tasted like Root Beer. Hated it then and I hate it now!
3. Brownies--OK! I don't hate them but I don't really see the fascination with them either. I did make some last night that were brownies swirled with chocolate chip cookie. Now those were yummy! I think it was the cookie part that sucked me in!
4. Tea--I seriously have a logical explanation for this one. I won't go into details but it involved having a tooth pulled, a tea bag, and something called a "liver clot". Trust me! It's just better if I don't drink tea!
5. Nuts--I don't hate nuts in general. I just don't think they belong in other foods! They don't belong in cookies, candy, jello, fruit salad, icing, ice cream. I'm sure you get my point! They are fine by themselves, but they do not need food friends!
6. Red Bull--Or any of the vile smelling energy drinks Jason guzzles. I've only taken a tiny sip of Red Bull but it did not give me wings!
7. Beer--Falls under the vile smelling category! Not really sure how I'm supposed to drink something that smells soooooo BAD!
8. Bologna--This deserves no explanation! Read the ingredients!
9. Pecan Pie--See above rant about nuts in other foods!
10. Olives & Mushrooms--Those just seem to go together in the nastiness category! They are so slimy looking!
So there you have it! My list of Yuckies!
I can't be the only weirdo around here, so tell me...what are some foods/drinks that you don't like?