Monday, July 26, 2010

I went stamp crazy!

I made it into the Top 3 at Memorable Seasons and the last challenge was to use 3 stamps in 3 different ways. At first I panicked a bit! I'm good at buying stamps (Very good!) but not so good at actually using them! Surprisingly, once I chose some to use, it wasn't that bad--it was really kinda fun! And I may have gone a bit crazy after I got started.

Here are the stamps I chose to use. As you can see there are a few more than 3! LOL!

And the finished product...

Everything except the pink paper and the photos is stamped.





I stamped the number circles on the white background, punched circles in the pink background, and adhered that layer with pop dots to create little windows.


The orange circles around the edge are done with the same stamp I used with the pink paint. I punched the circles out individually and then sewed them around the entire page.
The striped paper was created with a Tim Holtz stamp.
And then because I was on a stamping roll I used more stamps on another page last night! Recognize these people?



6 comments:

Chris C said...

Thanks for inspiring me to use my HUGE stash of stamps! Awesome job Brandi.

Mary Lynn said...

What a great page! I am so proud of you!! Can't wait till we go to another crop. You will have to help me use all my stamps. Good luck in the competition!!

Min said...

WOW, what an amazing job you did!! Love the Pink & Orange LO you did for Drew Brandi!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Jennifer said...

Dang ... you rocked the stamps!! LOVE that LO, and how you used the stamps in creative ways.

~Telah said...

Awesome page Brandi! Have you been over to MS lately?

Kathy said...

Great job with the stamps!