Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More Serendipity Kits January Kit

This was by far my favorite kit so far! I love the papers by We R Memory Keepers and have used almost all of it already! It was perfect for pictures of my nephews! I very rarely do boy pages and it was a nice change. I guess their mama needs to get me more pics! :)





There was a challenge to "scraplift" or copy a page from a fellow DT member so I used one of Kory's to do this page. I just love this photo of Alex!




Another one of my BIL and nephew.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute layouts and projects. I love that "little man" layout. I find masculine pages more challenges, so thanks for the inspiration!

jessica bree

http://web.mac.com/jessicabree

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

I love the cards and the layouts!

Veronica