Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm Simply Obsessed!


The first newsletter for http://www.simplyobsessed.biz/ went out today so I can finally share my layouts with you! Pay special attention to the felt--that was what I trekked to the mailbox for!

How cute is that face?


That one's a bit boring--just a hotel room from our trip to San Antonio--but this kit seemed to have been made especially for those photos!

And my very favorite project of all--a mini album of just Drew & I. It took forever (ALL DAY!) to make but it was totally worth every minute (ummmm...every hour)!










If you haven't already signed up for the awesome kits at Simply Obsessed, head over and pick one up! (Tell them I sent ya!) You will not be disappointed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this album Brandy!
wow
just wow!!


Mary

AmyG said...

Saw these at SO...great job, Girlie! Ordered my kit....can't wait to get it!!!

Michelle said...

That's a stunning album Brandi!! Love it!

Tricia said...

WOW that mini album is adorable!!! I love everything you have going on there!