Saturday, October 23, 2010

My New Favorite

And of course it's a lift! LOL! I love Susan Weinroth's blog. It's full of fun, bright colors, creative layouts, & even awesome quilts (which I'd love to make one day but don't really know how to sew so that could be an issue! LOL!). I think all of her pages are great but I really loved one that she did recently for Studio Calico. I didn't have any of the papers or supplies that she used but I did copy the design with what I had. I love the result! It's my new favorite!








3 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

That is just darling! I love the bright colors!

Susan Weinroth said...

i LOOOOVE your take on the page! so fabulous :)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi brandi
it is so nice to meet you!
thank you for saying hello on my blog today!
have a super weekend!
:) melissa