Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A few pages

As many of you know my scrappy mojo has been missing for a while now--11 weeks and 4 days to be exact! LOL! You know it's bad when I don't even want to scrap! LOL! Here are a few pages that I've forced out recently.




These three were done with the beautiful October kit from Simply Obsessed. I even used an owl!

Here's my Random Chaos page for this week. The challenge is to use polka dots, flowers, & buttons. The tab pulls my journaling out from behind the photo.




And a few others.



Those last 2 are the same photos but one is for Drew's album and the other is for my pregnancy album.

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

For not feeling well and having no mojo, you've really gotten quite a bit done, Brandi! I love what you did with the PP lines. And your Halloween page really pops...but then I'm a sucker for anything Halloween. Doesn't seem like your mojo is gone from my end of things!

Danielle Flanders said...

Those don't look forced, silly!! I think they are terrific!!

Lori Renn said...

my favorite is the witch layout!! adorable!

Chrys said...

fun projects Brandi!

Anonymous said...

Well girl, you are tricking us right??? I can't believe that is NOT having mojo. Those are absolutely precious... Hugs, Sonia

Kory said...

Girl, you have gotten a TON done and they all look fabulous as always. I have only gotten 1 layout done in 19 weeks - now that is SAD!