Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
I was tagged by:
1. I am SCARED of tiny dogs! Seriously!
2. I would rather stay up all night and sleep all day!
3. I changed my major in college 5 times (accounting, business, criminal justice (don't laugh I was gonna be a lawyer!), art education, elementary education).
4. Being a SAHM is actually tougher than teaching 6th graders (somedays).
5. I dip my french fries in mayo.
6. I make messes and piles EVERYWHERE!
7. The TV has to be on all day whether anyone is watching it or not!
There! Now you know I'm a freak! LOL!
I've been working on my layouts for the October Kit from Serendipity Kits. The American Crafts paper is awesome! Love the colors and they matched (totally unplanned!) the pics I took of Drew wearing that super cute black & white outfit from Jenn. If you haven't already ordered this kit RUN to the site and pick one up! I think there are just a few left!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Can't decide if I like this card or not. LOL!
And here's Drew and one of her many blankets. She loves the silky side and rubs it between her thumb and index finger. Sometimes when she falls asleep her little fingers are still rubbing together even if the blanket's not there. So sweet!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Here are the things I've made with it so far.
Here's a couple I did for challenges at Bliss. The first one was a challenge to do a 6" x 12" layout and the second was a 3 product challenge: felt, chipboard, & buttons.
I got my first kit from Serendipity yesterday. I love those papers too and have already started working on my pages--using pics I took yesterday!
I just love her reflection in the last one!
PS--I got my ring back from Zale's last night! It's PERFECT! Now WHY couldn't they have done that the first time?
Saturday, October 13, 2007
She SPIT on me!!!!!!!!!!!!
I kid you not! My 15 month old actually spit on my face! Gee thanks! Apparently that was her way of saying "Get a grip Mom!" Crazy baby!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Monday, October 1, 2007
This week I want to challenge you to use notebook paper in your layouts. You can cut the fringies off if you want but I prefer mine to look like it just came out of a notebook. Here's an example layout that I did awhile back (part of my DT try-outs actually). I used it for my journaling but you can mat a picture with it or even just use it as a design element on your page.
You have until Sunday,October 7 at midnight cst to post your pages. Every page you do will get your name entered into a drawing for a small prize. Be sure to post a link here. And please create something new for the challenge this week.
As always EVERYONE is invited to play along! That includes owners, DT members, members, dogs or cats that may decide to be scrappy, EVERYONE! I can't wait to see what you make!