Sunday, October 14, 2007

Simply Obsessed October Kit (and a few other things)

I loved, loved, loved the October kit from Simply Obsessed! How pretty are these Daisy D's papers?

Here are the things I've made with it so far.



I've started another one with my cute nephew but I'll need to check with his mama before I post it.

Here's a couple I did for challenges at Bliss. The first one was a challenge to do a 6" x 12" layout and the second was a 3 product challenge: felt, chipboard, & buttons.




I got my first kit from Serendipity yesterday. I love those papers too and have already started working on my pages--using pics I took yesterday!




I just love her reflection in the last one!

PS--I got my ring back from Zale's last night! It's PERFECT! Now WHY couldn't they have done that the first time?

9 comments:

Ronda Simpson said...

LOVE your new layouts!! Those pics of Drew are just adorable. Glad to hear the good news on your ring!!

Danielle Flanders said...

She is too cute!!!
Your layouts are gorgeous! Are you going to send them to Daisy D's for their design team? I think you should!!
Dani

Patter Cross said...

Oh my goodness, you layouts and altered items are spectacular! And the pictures of your dd are precious! Thanks for the inspiration. I am glad I stopped by. :)

janet said...

Great projects, Brandi! Love the 6 X 12 layout! So pretty! She looks so big in those pictures!

Anonymous said...

beautiful layouts!!! I really like the flowers! The pics are so sweet, too!
Raechelle

Norma Kennedy said...

Loving all your projects
and what a Cutie !!!!

Norma

AmyG said...

That kit is gorgeous {and so are your pages!!} The pics you took of Drew are precious....funny girl!!

Shirley said...

CUTE!!!!

Delfina said...

Love the lo you made. Drew looks so cute!